Monday, March 25, 2013

App time: Wanelo

https://lh5.ggpht.com/0G1CgXxFbrFE-b_xV1IR-K9NhOXG2THR2v_pFGgydKSkCOJegMVBD1ZrnNQ_Ij7zQr0=w705
This is one of the most addicting, fun, and easy way to shop.  This is a great webpage @ wanelo.com and a great mobile app. (iphone users/android users)  I find it very nice in my down time.  This app collects clothing from all kinds of site such as forever 21, etsy, asos, nasty girl, amazon, and many more into one spot with easy navigation.  Check it out! Oh yeah, and add me danyele88.
Yes, and its FREE!

11 comments:

  1. im shopping-crazed and app-crazed, so i'll definitely give this one a try! (esp since its free :P)

    xx - liz @ <a href="http://livingthecottagelife.blogspot.com>livingthecottagelife.blogspot.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great! it's addiction city! followed you :)

      Delete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog, I love it.
    Wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin?
    Let me know if you want to and I'll follow you back straight away.
    Thanks! :)

    Sophie @Decisions Decisions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      bloglovin: it's suteki

      also followed your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. cute blog, love the name and layout. I'm following, and you can follow my blog if ya like at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com ;)

    Tata, leah at Amour, la fille. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely,

    Aww this looks so cool =( shame we never have any of these things in the UK!

    I love your blog, now following on GFC. Would love it if you checked out my blog too, maybe even follow back if you like it?

    Looking forward to the next post x

    http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. I will follow for sure. nice to have a UK follower. Check out the web site at least. :)

      Delete
  5. hi ...nice post...would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin...let me know...

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great, its a pity blackberry apps ain't cool like this, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete