Monday, April 15, 2013

Let's keep it colorful & keep moving.


I think I could be pretty comfy living this gypsy life style. I feel the colors alone would keep me very happy. I'd move my wagon all around the world. Along with my puppy and kittens. I feel these were very inspiring photos and I also stumble on these with two very awesome sites. Colour me there is a crazy, amazing, amazing, awesome site. I'll will probably have many more post from it. As I browsed that site I found this neat-o flickr, gipsybazar. Check them out!

8 comments:

  1. This is very cool and inspiring. I love the decoration on these images.
    Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colors. you have a cute blog dear,
    for that let's follow each other :)

    kisses,
    www.streetblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)
    check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely pictures.
    New follower here :)

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much! You are right about the colours, so lively and happy! I'm a new follower :D

    Would love for you to check my blog out if you have a minute.
    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete