Thursday, April 4, 2013

So I am in the process of moving, so cleaning all the time is a must just in case there is a showing of the house. As I started cleaning I got extremely side track and realized my draws in my bedroom are a mess. I will be getting all knew furniture and I am on a slim to nothing budget. However, my makeup was everywhere. I finally found stuff laying around the house to make an organizer. It was cheap, easy, and fast. I would use a prettier wrapping for my box, but I used what I had. I am pretty sure my grandmother had wallpaper exactly like my paper. In my crazy eyes though I love it! Brings back awesome 60ish vibes.
...and wah lah!

9 comments:

  1. I have something so similar, love making things like this!! Love your blog, them bikinis you posted are amazing wish I could afford the mara hoffman aztec one :(


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your blog is so pretty, if you want to call it a mess I'll call it a beautiful mess! I share Diys on my blog. Hope you stop by :)
    destinationcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you!! ill be sure to check it out!

      Delete
  3. I've nominated you and your blog for a versatile award!
    See my post here- http://coveredbygracee.blogspot.co.uk/
    Congratulations :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great idea. My drawers are so messy and disorganized.
    Hope you're well!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award.
    You can check it out here - http://perfectimyours.blogspot.co.uk/
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankya!! I am checking out your blog missy!

      Delete