Thursday, November 22, 2012


My name is Danyele and I am 25 years old.   

I obviously have a vast variety of corky, nerdy, and girly things I like.  Most of my days are spent gaming, shopping, crafting, watching TV shows, friends and playing with my kitties.


Here is the break down:


Gaming: I grew up with three older brothers and started playing games at a very young age. It has been a huge part of my childhood and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  My collections of games are all over the place! If I had to pick my top five games I would have to say
>>> 1. Team Fortress        2. Kingdom Hearts    3. Halo      4. Borderlands     5. Bioshock <<< 
Wow, that's hard for me!  I love so many games.  To see more of my favorites view my collection.

Nerdy-ness: I am a nerd. I like goofy things. I love anything steampunk, historical, girly, cute and pink. Random right!? Yes, I love hellokitty. I also love, zombies, kitties, sailormoon, avatar, anything Miyazaki has created, kawaii, Starwars, and crafting

Television: I watch all kinds of things! Some of my favorites would be Sailormoon, Avatar, Game of Thrones, Always Sunny, Breaking Bad, New Girl, Sherlock, How I Met Your Mother, Archer, Wilfred, and Undeclared. Again, I could list off a ton more...

Clothes: Yes, yes, yes! I could shop for days, I mean it! I look for deals and I don't wear anything crazy expensive. I'd rather have a variety of outfits before having a few really $$$ ones.  I shop everywhere and it can be as random as everything else.

As for myself, I do have two huge passions other than gaming and shopping, and that's photography and videography.  I am actually working towards opening my open studio.  I did attend college but I feel my passion towards photography/videography is so strong that I can make it my career.

I hope you enjoy! 。◕ ‿ ◕。
  




 



No comments:

Post a Comment