Saturday, December 14, 2013

Wish list: Photo & Nerdy

Just some cute random gift ideas I threw together for the inner nerd.
Geek's cook book, Portal Box, Zombie Cutter, Lego Box , Retro Nintendo Pillows, Xbox One, Yoshi Sleepers, Star Wars Shirt, Daenerys Funko Pop, Totoro Phone Case, Valve Unicorn, Sailor Moon Wallet

Feeling photogenic? Try these out.


Film & Box Carrier, Camera Bag, Rokinon 14mm, Canon Eos 3 Film Camera, Fuji Instant Camera, Instant Photo Lab, Lomo Diana F+, Aztec Camera Strap



13 comments:

  1. love your blog! cute pics!
    would you like to follow each other? :)
    mrs-adventurer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love these, specially the dany funko pop, the sailor moon wallet and the nintendo pillows

    http://princesscandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) love game of thrones! Thanks for following.

      Delete
  3. That cookie cutter is amazing! Haha.
    I love the fanny pack for the camera. c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, I love the companion cube! & the adorable tiny dragon on Daenerys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wishlist, I love Totoro's Iphone case!!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Other than the Xbox (I'll take a PS4, thank you), I want everything in your wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Aw. I love the xbox! I actually got the PS4 just recently. I am excited for Kingdom Hearts! (though they are finally releasing it for both systems.)

      Delete
  7. That Sailor Moon wallet is calling my name! I love these wishlists!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Yoshi slippers look cute and comfortable. I'm adding them to my birthday wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww love this post ! The companion cube is sooo cute! I made a companion cube paper craft for my fiancee :-) x
    Sophie Jenner

    ReplyDelete