Monday, December 16, 2013

Today wasn't the day.

TRAFFIC! Traffic is the worst right now! I left semi excited for some holiday shopping and ended up only going to two stores. I didn't get any shopping done. Also, for being holiday season, people are just so mean. One should go out knowing that everyone procrastinates or forgets gifts so take it slow and keep calm.

In the end, I managed to get to the Hobby Lobby and I will be back for it tomorrow. I am thinking of a cute gift basket/box of cute goodies as gifts.
Lovin' these colorful vases. I have no clue what I'd use them for yet but I will pick some up.
Making a little survival kit in this cute little box.

7 comments:

  1. Perfect box for a survival kit!
    Love love love Hello Kitty. ^_^

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those vases are just too perfect! It would have been hard for me not to walk out with one in every color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT!? Hobby lobby is the best!

      Delete
  3. what an adorable case for a survival kit. :) I have a hello kitty lunch box, as well as a strawberry shortcake lunchbox.

    also, you inspired me to join the international geek girl pen pal club! this is my profile: http://geekgirlpenpals.ning.com/members/SaraKnowles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will totally find you hun! It looks like an amazing site, but as I began looking into it, it seems like it was abandon. It's sad because it's a really nice place to find other people with the same geeky passions. Thanks for following though! ◕ ‿ ◕

      Delete
  4. I'm so jealous of that Hello Kitty box, it's so so cute ;-;
    ★ blog

    ReplyDelete