Thursday, January 23, 2014

Found: Console to Closet

Why am I just finding out about this site!? Console to Closet, is an amazing/addicting site for video game fans and fashion lovers. I wish I would have thought of a cute creative idea like this!
These are two of my favorite characters. I love the whole style of Bioshock Infinite and there are even more outfits inspired by the game here.


I love the classiness of these outfits! Even if no one had a knew I based my clothes off of video games, these would still be awesome outfits. Make sure you check out her other stuff!

5 comments:

  1. I found C2C through Polyvore and a bunch of other similar websites and Polyvore people! Really fun community to be a part of. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I've been a part of Polyvore and never found this out yet!? Ah thanks! haha my time is gone now. :( :p

      Delete
  2. My friend was an AMAZING Booker at San Diego Comic Con 2013 I would even say the best, (but I AM partial heehee!)
    His blog is http://topherhuckaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I am dying to get to a Comic Con, especially San Diego's!!

      Delete