Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Found: Gaming on Etsy Items

162PENS creates all kinds of beautiful clutches like these. (video game & non-video game inspired.)
Cute charm bracelet inspired by Hayao Miyazaki's Spirited Away. Find it here and more creations by TrenoNights.
Amazing retro style Nintendo apron. GoFollowRabbits has other amazing items for sale at here etsy page.
I know I have two charm bracelets on here, but I could not pass up ReturnersHideout's awesome Secret of Mana inspired bracelet. This is a game from my childhood and brings back many memories of lounging around with my brothers and friends playing this fun RPG.

9 comments:

  1. Adorable clutch!!
    I love that skirt too. :D

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I found your site and saw my charm bracelet up there! So glad you like it! Everything on this list is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME! yeah I love it! I am looking into getting some. I love that game so much! Thanks for reading! I am glad you found it. I am sure I'll be adding more of your stuff! :)

      Delete
  3. Cute clutch x

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its just all so cute!!!

    Evelyn<3
    simplybeautyxd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete