Friday, January 10, 2014

Found: Jewelry Dino by Kat Lamb

Found this creatively, cute craft on IGGPPC. It was made by Kat Lamb.  This also opens me up to so many cute ideas.
Supplies:
Plastic dinosaur toy
Plant Saucer
Primer
Craft Paint
Glue (I used Epoxy)

Step 1. Prime your dino and plant saucer, until most of the colour is covered. Let dry.

Step 2. Paint your dino and saucer in whatever colour you desire. Let dry.

Step 3. Glue your dinosaur's feet down to the bottom of the saucer. Let dry.

Step 4. Cover that guy with yo' stuff. Now, bask in his glory.

8 comments:

  1. Gosh, this is so awesome and seems to be made super easily. :D

    Thanks so much for following me btw. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love your blog layout is unique! you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like he needs a lil' party hat or bow tie, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you can make anything classy and fun with those two things. XD

      Delete
  4. Ooooooh this is such a great idea! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!...this is so amazing!!!...My daughter sure will love it!!!!...I wish to make tooo!!!...hope you dont mind if I copy your design!
    by the way now I follow you, your blog is really good!

    ReplyDelete