Thursday, January 16, 2014

Look what I found!

As you know I have been doing some cleaning.. and happily stumbling upon little gems I've always had but forgot about. Well here are some more!

I am not sure if any of you have ever heard or played this Play Station game called Bust-a-Groove. (Not to be confused with Bust-a-Move) It was one of my all time favorites! I actually remember renting it from Blockbuster and then renting it again, and again, until I finally got it for Christmas. They came out with a second one as well and it was just as good. Ah, so many memories and fun times at Blockbuster. It's a shame I wont be able to take my (future) kids there someday and have that experience. :(

Hopefully, the game will still work. I just need to invest in another Play Station 2, for this and my love, Kingdom Hearts.
Do any of you have any fun blockbuster memories?

11 comments:

  1. kingdom hearts if my favorite video game of all time!! i have 1 & 2 and the only reason i still have my PS2 is so i can play them. are you excited for KH3???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My PS2 broke and I never bought a new one. :( They are my number one games. (haha I have way to many!) I am excited! I actually did a post on it, somewhat recently. I am jealous of you! :p I even bought the PS4 and then I realized it was going to be released on both PS4 and XboxOne.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Kingdom Hearts! It made me mad when they started releasing KH games on hand held systems I didn't have. But, the Kingdom Hearts games they are releasing on the PS3 have all those added. Did you hear they'll soon release KH 2.5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I actually didn't know they released all on PS3!? I thought it was just a re-done original. Awesome! I believe the KH 2.5 is out. They are actually making a KH3 for xboxOne and ps4!

      Delete
  3. lovely items ,big love
    thank you for sharing this and wish you have a nice day
    maybe you can check my new post and share beauty:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/2014/01/be-happy-every-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu blog es perfecto ♥ mezcla todo lo que me gusta, desde la moda hasta los video juegos. Cariños desde Chile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I am so excited to have a follower from Chile! Your blog is super cute too!

      Delete
  5. Aw awesome! My boyfriend actually got me Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix for Christmas so I'm excited for that. ^^ Plus, I don't know where his copy is, heh....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice nice! It brings back so many memories and that was sweet of him! I'd be excited.

      Delete
  6. Damn, KingdomHearts will be my eternal love as well, haha. ;~; So good. <3

    ReplyDelete