Monday, January 20, 2014

Sims are coming. What do you think?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/705307ca6518ccbc9b9e7c8787f77077/tumblr_mz5hiuVLdV1sh6xelo2_1280.jpg http://25.media.tumblr.com/32b82e6de235fd8d67ae02b6976d017a/tumblr_mz5hiuVLdV1sh6xelo4_1280.jpg
 (click the image to enlarge.)

I've been slacking a bit, ONLY because I could not get my self out of bed yesterday and most of today. I was the sickest I have been in years! I must have slept over 13hours. As I laid there I did manage to read some gaming news and here is one I thought was interesting from "GamesTM."

I have many reasons which have drawn me to the game, but why do people love the Sims?

Also, how cool would it be to work in the Maxis/Sims office?? I wish they would just hire me to make the "pre-made" homes.

OH! and don't forget about Halo... Ehhh! I am super excited for that one.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Sims4! : D so excited! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. super excited about sims! I'm with you on being hired to make the premade homes thats always my favourite bit haha! xx
    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah! i've been sick too. I'm kinda getting excited for sims 4 now! It takes me a whole hour or two JUST to make a house and fully landscape & decorate it, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh of course! and being sick is a bummer. I need a better pc to play it. :(

      Delete