Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thank you mom!

So when I move from place to place it's pretty much throw everything into the biggest carrier I can find and everything else in my book bags. I need some organization skills. HOWEVER! Sometimes it is fun to be disorganized, because then you forget what you have and it's like one huge surprise.

My mom on the other hand is a organized hoarder. She's kept all my baby/kids clothes packed away in the attic. When we moved out of our home she gave me my kiddy clothes. I am so happy she kept these! (and these are just a few.)

My favorite power ranger of course...
My cute kitty shirts. Oh, and I have thousands of these kinds of shirts.
and then my favorite Disney princess.
The reasoning behind Pocahontas being my favorite princess had to do with this gem...

18 comments:

  1. I love your eyes Dany!! They're so light Blue! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap you can still fit them?! I am kinda jealous haha I cant fit ANY of my old kids stuff (so I turned them all into sweaters)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the Pocahontas was cutting it close. I have to cut the neck on a lot of them. But that's a cute ideas!

      Delete
  3. I have actually heard a ton of good things about that game, go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaahh, luckyyyyy! I used to play the Pocahontas PC games A TON.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Pocahontas shirt is awesome ♥___♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. just stumbled across your blog and i love it! we have so much in common! nerdy girls unite <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw good! I know I wish there were more of us or at least some around this area!

      Delete
  7. I LOVE Pocahontas too! She is so statuesque! and the hair?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the shirts you showed are absolutely awesome! But I think I love the one with Trini the most. :)

    And why are you so pretty? T_T ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lost that game somewhere. I think my mother took it with her when she moved! I love that Trini shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the best shirt collection! Love the power ranger shirt. My fave was the green one in Mighty Morphing.

    ReplyDelete