Thursday, January 9, 2014

Yay for my new Tokina 11-16mm

After research and research I have finally made a purchase! I went with the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8. I am so excited to have a wide angle lens now! It will be great for landscapes and some really corky portrait shots.
Now the BIG CATCH is... I had a Amazon gift card and could only purchase from them. (No big deal.) However, their prices weren't the lowest this time. (SHOCKING!) But, there was a used lens that was cut by almost $110. I looked into it and saw it all works, but there is some glue on the front. (Nothing touching the glass.) It was to hold a piece on.

With this being said, I still purchased the lens. I wasn't planning on buying this particular lens because I would have never been able to afford it.

My opinion: The seller has a perfect and good user base/rating.  He got in touch with me right away, and it's amazon backed, so I can return it if I am not satisfied.

Once I get my new job then I can easily start saving up for something better.

Oh, BTW:  Have you watched the new Sherlock Holmes? It's amazing!

7 comments:

  1. Nice! And I haven't watched the new Sherlock.. I really want to get into it though. Right now my main focus is catching up on Doctor Who! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good. Surprisingly! I have yet to watch Doctor Who. I feel awful. I hear so many good things about it too. I guess I should start.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new lens. I hope you enjoy using it.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new purchase! ^_^
    I am literally obsessed with Sherlock, it's amazing! :D

    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! ^_^ http://amiciarai.com/liebster-award/

      Delete
    2. Congrats on the new lens! I'm a big Sherlock fan and I Benedict Cumberbatch is at the top of my current crush list. That voice!

      Delete