Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My new kitty cat outfit.

Yay, for this find! I was just randomly searching the racks at Ross and found this gem. I did finally get to wear this new outfit out and about. Now, if i can get my boyfriend to let me get a third kitty for real. XD

I know my hair is always a mess. I've never really learned what to do with it. I am in the stage of growing it out and can't seem to tame it at all. I miss my long hair extremely. It's a shame too, because my hair seems to take FOREVER to grow out. I do NOT wash my hair everyday and I try to keep heat off of it too! Do you girls have any tips?


26 comments:

  1. you're so adorable! I love the outfit. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dyin! What a cuuuute outfit!

    For my hair, I found taking biotin helped a teensy bit. Unfrotunately there's not ALL that much you can do. But it did help.

    Elyse @ Cuddly as a Cactus

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute t-shirt!, you're lovely girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your posts<3 I just followed you on GFC, of you could follow me back, that would mean a world to me:) Thank you so much for a such an inspirational blog!<3 xx peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute kitties <3 hihihi

    anyways, here is a good link :) I am also following the tips :D

    http://hair.allwomenstalk.com/natural-remedies-to-make-your-hair-grow-faster

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your kitty T. Crazy cat ladies 4 EVA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such a cute outfit! *A* I love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man. I'm in the same boat. I swear my hair has not grown any in the last 6 months.

    I like to braid it before bed, and then I get some sort of waves that might look intentional. But other than that, I don't know like any other hairdos.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank yooou! I guess we got to fight this one out together. :p :(

      Delete
  9. Love the outft! Always a fan of cat fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Does the shirt says Amigos? If so, cute detail added to the already cuteness.

    ReplyDelete