Thursday, February 6, 2014

Trip planning in style.

It's amazing what you can find once you organize.
My favorite bed time shirts!

Today was my day off, and that usually gets me in trouble. I have now come across plane tickets for $250RT to Florida. I am so back and forth when it comes to making a future plan and spending money. Hopefully, the prices stay the same through out the week. Decisions decisions. I thought about driving down, but its a 16 hour drive or more and I'd have to break it into two days, plus gas price. Hmm...I do miss the warm weather and the ocean.

8 comments:

  1. If you can afford the price--and if it's a good price--Go for it!
    It's good to surprise yourself every once in a while :)
    ADVENTURE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah!! I paid almost 500 for mt RT to Orlando!! But I am in SF and I'm going to Disneyworld in June.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! You are much further though. I should send you these shirts! :p Disney World is great. Epcot is my favorite! That's so exciting!! I hope to go back soon. I use to go every year.

      Delete
  3. Do it! I'm struggling with spending $700 for a last minute trip to Vancouver. Have fun in sunny Florida.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thanks hun!! You do the same in Vancouver!

      Delete
  4. love your sonic shirt! and book those tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, those shirts.. those shirts! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete